Saturday, September 11, 2010

Push / pull 'syndrome' ~

Currently 'trying' not to go into overload with the massive amount of work I'm trying to get done at this time.
Like so many of us, there is the constant push/pull that goes on within us. Attempting to multi task whilst still maintaining a standard of quality in all that we do is never easy.

Unfortunately I have also been unwell for the past couple of weeks, unable to shake off a 'cold/ flu bug' and that hasn't made life easier!!

I have vowed to get on top of my emails and Google reader articles/posts over the next two days. I could have sworn I attended to them earlier this week . . . aargh!! The lists grows longer by the minute!!

Self discipline has never been my strongest asset, I always have the greatest  intentions, however trying to do all I think I can do, would require me to be extremely methodical, ambidextrous, and capable of going without sleep for 24/7.

Yeah well that aint' gonna' happen! So like everyone, I'm just going to do the best I can with the resources and tools I have!!!
(This doesn't mean I don't feel frustrated though !!)

And as it is currently after midnight here I will bid you all adieu !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails