Saturday, September 25, 2010

And another month bites the dust ~

It's been a busy time of late, despite the fact that I've had bronchitis and the flu for most of September (actually it feels like forever!) I have still managed to learn a great deal, made a number of changes, worked on a number of projects and added another 182 websites/Blogs to my Google reader via RSS.

182? Such a precise figure? Okay so maybe a slight exaggeration!

The ups and downs in our Aussie weather has mimicked my mood changes as well so in one sense I'll be glad to see the end of this month.
Not that I long for hot weather mind you!
In fact whilst I love the water and swimming . . .
I loathe hot weather . . .with a passion. . .
loathe the heat and humidity
loathe the flies and mosquitos
loathe not being able to get cool
loathe the energy sapping lethargic tiredness
loathe the fact I can never peel away enough layers of clothing

Do you get the impression I don't like hot summers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails